Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.

Default SA REAGAN RATTLERS VS CIBOLE STEEL(WHO TAKES IT)?

The mustangs gave the rattlers a tough match.They "D" from reagan could not stop the stangs run.Cibole steel are undefeated and are the state champs.Not as good as last year but never the less a GOOD TEAM.I say cibole takes this one easily.what are your thoughts?

MVP

i think regan comes back and beat steel! TOUGH BATTLE WITH GREAT PLAYERS !!

their was so much talking in the SA chats how reagan was much better than cibole steel but after seing them play against the mustangs,i honestly didnt see anything impressive about them.According to them one of the top QB and WR's and their "D" struggled with they memorial's offense thru the whole game.Either memorial's "D" was to good or the rattlers are just over rated.Yes they do have a good team but not good enough go against steel.The cibole steel are just in another level.Memorial played them head to head the whole game.When SA would say it was going to be an easy game for them.Cibole has one of the best "D" and i think their defense is going to win the game.

Super Moderator

reagan had no team speed

Junior Varsity

Cibolo Steele by 17!

Hall of Famer

i hope REAGAN WINS!

Envy the past, Fear the future!!!

I go for Reagan also

Heisman Winner

With Katy out of the way, I see a clear path to a repeat for Steele, Cibolo Steele that is, not SA Steele as the Defensive coaches wife from Warren so eloquently put it when the question came up. I see Steele marching on to the title, but it will be a good game and I predict Abilene will be in that game also against Steele.

Hall of Famer

Steele has an awesome defense. Kept Alexander to 199 yards total offense. I've heard a lot of Rattler talk about how they are the best Div II team in SA. Don't mean to belittle Memorials effort, but the way they man handled Alexander their defense is the difference. Steele 24 Reagan 13

Steele wins this one

Hall of Famer

STEELE wins easily

Heisman Winner

I hate Reagan and their fans. Right up there with Churchill's. If I can go to the game, I'll be sitting on the Steele side.

I hope Steele wins.
    From La Southmost, now living in San Antonio
    Ej. La Ventana

Brownsville Soccer: 1983 Porter State Semi Finals, 1990 Hanna 5A State Semi Finals, 2004 Lopez 4A State Champions, 2005 Rivera 5A State Semi Finals, 2006 Porter 5A State Champions, 2007 Rivera 5A State Semi Finals, 2008 Lopez 5A Region IV Semi Finals, 2009 Lopez 5A State Final, 2011 Porter 5A State Semi Finals, 2012 Lopez lost Region IV Final to eventual State Champion Sharyland, 2013 Hanna 5A State Final

Heisman Winner

I hate Reagan and their fans. Right up there with Churchill's. If I can go to the game, I'll be sitting on the Steele side.

I hope Steele wins.
    From La Southmost, now living in San Antonio
    Ej. La Ventana

Brownsville Soccer: 1983 Porter State Semi Finals, 1990 Hanna 5A State Semi Finals, 2004 Lopez 4A State Champions, 2005 Rivera 5A State Semi Finals, 2006 Porter 5A State Champions, 2007 Rivera 5A State Semi Finals, 2008 Lopez 5A Region IV Semi Finals, 2009 Lopez 5A State Final, 2011 Porter 5A State Semi Finals, 2012 Lopez lost Region IV Final to eventual State Champion Sharyland, 2013 Hanna 5A State Final

a good majority of the reagn fans were taliking alot smack,and cocky but the players have no fault at this.I really don't care who wins i just someone else to have a chance to carry the title.

Thread Information