Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bulldogs

15 75.00%
  • Bears

5 25.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Heisman Winner

Keep thinking that pride. We might just sneak in there, like the 6-0 record. Tonight's offensive team will loose to the mustangs. But then again, will find out when we play eacother. See which offense decides to show up. Again. Congrats to our defense winning us this game. Maine next week special teams..... Whatever it takes.

The Bears were down to their 3rd QB.I believe they used 4 different QB's.So the poor Bear offense made the McHi defense look good.

Premium

Bulldogs did enough to win and were the better team. PSJA's D played tough all night as did McHi's. PSJA losing their starting qb in the 2nd qtr hurt them badly.

Heisman Winner

Ok, I give. I don't like to argue. You win. See you on a couple of weeks. I'll enjoy this gift of a victory till next game. Going to enjoy the ride after coming in with no expectations of even making the playoffs.

Ok chups nite nite
    Your ur right what matters is the win

Hall of Famer

From a football stand point mustangpride u shld be glad mchi beat psja who is now 2-3 in district. U all win 2morrow and ur 2-2 ahead of psja....

EXACTLY "Sportsfan"...that is the only way I'm looking at it.

MVP

Default Bulldogs

Quote Originally Posted by mustangpride View Post
    The Bears were down to their 3rd QB.I believe they used 4 different QB's.So the poor Bear offense made the McHi defense look good.
    I don't understand where all this animosity comes from towards the Bulldogs? I detect a shade of envy. I hope I am wrong...

All the Bulldogs need to do is keep proving it on the field. One game at a time.

Go Bulldogs!

Premium

Great win tonight....San Benito next

Premium

The Bears weren't down to their 3rd QB for no reason, McHi's D had a lil something to do with that... if that Bear OL was better, maybe that Bulldog pass rush would't have claimed the 1st and 2nd team QBs...
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008476202584
    #SharylandsFaster #BeBetter #WINNERS

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by 93mchi View Post
    Great win tonight....San Benito next
    BRING IT!
    HOUNDS VS DAWGS!!
    Congrats on tonight's win!
    See y'all next week!
    Last edited by Greyhound24; 10-11-2013 at 01:19 AM.

Premium

I got a chance to go to this game.....maybe MCHI had a bad game but they were not impressive.....dont know their makeup but last night they were just okay....

I thought all the silly penalties the Bears got really hurt them.....that and the smallish receivers who dont fight for the ball when in the air...

Premium

Quote Originally Posted by eyeofthetiger View Post
    I got a chance to go to this game.....maybe MCHI had a bad game but they were not impressive.....dont know their makeup but last night they were just okay....

I thought all the silly penalties the Bears got really hurt them.....that and the smallish receivers who dont fight for the ball when in the air...
    In the Bulldogs defense... The Bears were sporting the top rated D in that district...

Hall of Famer

Yeah, I was at the game. I've only been to 2 games this season Edinburg and PSJA. In the Edinburg game they were on pace to blow Edinburg out in the 1st half but a muff punt near the end of the half and Edinburg scored and carried the momentum into the 2nd half where McHi didnt score again. I felt this was going to be a tougher game then some people expected. Of the 3 PSJA schools, the Bears are the best team. The Bears started 3-0 before losing to Rowe when they had Owens and later Weslaco East. A number of silly penalties hurt the Dawgs in the 1st half but I have to give credit to the Bears D which was pretty good. So it wasn't a flashy win but another grind out win. The next 3 weeks will determine the district race, San Benito, Weslaco and Memorial. I saw Tony V scouting both teams. I would like to see McHi and Weslaco both undefeated going into their week 8 matchup but both got tough games next week. We'll see.

On another note, this was my first game at PSJA since their renovations and wow was I impressed. I think if you put Weslaco's pressbox and videoboard with PSJA's seating then you got the best stadium in the Valley. McAllen's stadium is a dinosaur so I'm curious to see if they make the proposed renovations in relation to bringing the Palm Bowl back.

Premium

Love that stadium.....to me its the best in the Valley.....

could use a new turf but otherwise.......very impressive stadium....congrats to PSJA on having some fine facilities....

Premium

Quote Originally Posted by eyeofthetiger View Post
    Love that stadium.....to me its the best in the Valley.....

could use a new turf but otherwise.......very impressive stadium....congrats to PSJA on having some fine facilities....
    100% agreed!!!! I love PSJA Stadium, easily the best stadium in the RGV..

MVP

PSJA does have an awesome facility. Kind of reminds me of the La Joya stadium...

Thread Information